This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

When We Are Closed

closed_signTelephone (01793) 852131 where a taped message will direct you to the emergency services. 

Patients with an urgent out-of-hours medical matter should telephone 111.  Your needs will be assessed and advice offered or arrangements made for you to see a doctor.

Need Urgent Help?

In an Emergency, either go straight to the Accident & Emergency (A & E) Department at the Great Western Hospital (or your nearest A & E) – or dial 999 and ask for an ambulance.

“Emergencies” are things like an accident with serious cuts, bleeding, broken bones etc., severe chest pain, large burns or if someone has collapsed or has difficulty breathing.

The Great Western Hospital, Marlborough Road, Swindon SN3 6BB. 01793 60 40 20


If you need urgent help, contact one of the following:

Walk-in Centre

If you need treatment or advice for minor or routine conditions such as coughs and colds, rashes, vomiting or diarrhoea, minor infections, emergency contraception, cuts and wounds etc.

Swindon NHS Health Centre
1 Islington Street

Or the Minor Injury Units in Chippenham or Cirencester


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website